Minimum Documents Required
- Copy of your Driver’s License or State ID.
- Most recent 2 Years (3 Years for OHFA) of W-2’s & Federal Income Tax Returns (1040’s) with all schedules.
- 30 Days of Most Recent, Consecutive Pay Stubs.
- 2 Months of Most Recent, Consecutive Asset Statements (Checking, Savings, Retirement) with all pages of each Statement.
- Name & Number of Landlord(s) for previous 12 months.
If you are a Veteran & applying for a VA Loan:
- Copy of DD214 – Military Discharge
If you receive Social Security or Retirement Income:
- Most Recent Awards Letter.
- Months of Complete Bank Statements, showing direct deposit of benefit.
If you are Self-Employed:
- Most recent 2 Years of 1099’s &/or Corporate Tax Returns.
- Year-To-Date Profit & Loss Statement, signed & dated.
If you’ve had a Prior Bankruptcy:
- Complete copy of Bankruptcy Papers & Discharge.
- Letter explaining the circumstances leading to the need to file for bankruptcy, signed & dated.
If you are using Child Support to qualify:
- Child Support Order.
- Proof of Ages of Children for which child support is received (Birth Certificate).
- Print out from Child Support Enforcement Agency, showing child support paid as agreed for the previous 6 months.
If you have any questions regarding this documentation, please contact Shane Burris at (614) 820-2300.